Episode Upload To iHeartRadio

Just Cook It

13 Feb, 2014 02:19 AM

Hello,

My show has been recently picked up by iHeartRadio and my latest episode (published to Spreaker on Feb. 8th) has yet to show up on my iHeartRadio page. In my Spreaker profile, however, it says that it has successfully been uploaded to iHeartRadio (see attached screenshot). My show first appeared on iHeartRadio this past Monday with all of the episodes present except for the most recent one from Feb. 8th. I want to be sure that my episodes are going to upload properly moving forward and would like to begin promoting my most recent show on the iHeartRadio platform. I would appreciate it if you could please look into this for me and let me know the issue and how it can be fixed. Our Spreaker feed updates automatically from our shows Libsyn rss feed (not sure if that matters but thought I would mention it anyway). Thank you for your help and I look forward to your response.

Sincerely,

Mario Porreca
Just Cook It Radio

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Customer Suppor... on 13 Feb, 2014 08:42 AM

Hi Mario,

thanks for contacting us.
    We'll give it a check and get back to you.

Thanks in advance,
    Tonia

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Marco on 13 Feb, 2014 11:51 AM

Hello Mario,
    all your episodes, including "37 - Valentine's Day Brownies and Oreo's - 02/08/14" are correctly exported to iHeartRadio. If it doesn't appear on iHeartRadio show page, you should contact them at [email blocked] - please, let us know in case you don't get a reply in few days.

Marco

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Marco on 20 Feb, 2014 05:33 PM

Hello Mario,
    everything should be fixed now. Please, let me know in case of any other issue.

Marco

4. Marco closed this discussion on 18 Apr, 2014 02:50 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Spreaker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac