DJ console: microphone doesn't work

Israelonthehouse radio

19 Feb, 2014 01:52 PM

I have set up a live show exactly as n the past. AT first I could hear the output but very poor quality and very quiet. Now I have excellent quality thru my computer speakers - but spreaker is getting nothing at all.
I have a mixer going into my PC via the mic / line in.
Please help!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marco on 20 Feb, 2014 10:44 AM

Hello,
    sorry for the late reply (I was travelling yesterday). I checked our logs and we don't receive any audio from your side. Let me give you some suggestions:

1. After you open the web DJ console, please right-click in any place, than "Settings" > "Microphone" tab and make sure it's selected the right input device.
    2. Make sure you've both accepted "Microphone access permissions" in Flash and Google Chrome too (should me at the top right corner)
    3. Make sure that your soundcard sample rate is configured to 44.1Khz (other sample rates don't work fine)
    4. I see you're using an old version of Google Chrome (your version is 28, while the latest stable version is 32). I suggest you to upgrade Google Chrome to latest version. Maybe it fixes your issue, maybe not, but it's always worth to run updated software.
    5. If none of the above works, please send me a screenshot of the list of available input devices (point #1) and a screenshot of the full Chrome window after you accepted Microphone permissions (point #2).

Thank you,
    Marco

2. Marco closed this discussion on 18 Apr, 2014 02:51 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Spreaker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac