iheart radio - upload issues

H.L. Wilde

22 Mar, 2014 05:15 PM

My last 3 talks I have uploaded onto spreaker have not automatically posted to iheart radio even though they are supposed to. please help me. thank you.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Marco on 24 Mar, 2014 05:44 PM

Hello,
    I contacted iHeartRadio staff to get more information and they said the last weekend had some servers issues, that are still fixing. We all hope they fix it asap.

The original reply from iHeartRadio:

I believe the Talk Ingestion issue is being currently diagnosed (it is affecting more than just Spreaker data loading). It may have been related to a network failure over the weekend where a switch or firewall blew up and did not fail over correctly.

Marco

2. 2 Posted by H.L. Wilde on 24 Mar, 2014 07:50 PM

But that doesn't explain why my last 3 over the last several months didn't upload. J font even see an option to manually upload them now.

Sent from my iPhone

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Marco on 25 Mar, 2014 06:34 AM

Hi,
    iHeartRadio reported that the issue should be fixed on their side now. May you check if your episodes have been successfully published now?

Thank you,
    Marco

4. 4 Posted by H.L. Wilde on 25 Mar, 2014 10:21 AM

My last message that uploaded was sacred surrender. J have uploaded 3 more since then into Spreaker that have not properly uploaded to I heart radio and it doesn't hive me the option to upload them now. When u uploaded each the upload yo I heart radio button was on but didn't of it. If you look sat my account I have find 3 since and would like them in I heart too. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

5. 5 Posted by H.L. Wilde on 25 Mar, 2014 12:53 PM

Can you please have my last 3 episodes uploaded to I heart radio while they try and figure out what is wrong. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Marco on 25 Mar, 2014 06:06 PM

I sent another email to iHeartRadio and asked them to check what's going on. I will keep you posted.

Marco

7. Support Staff 7 Posted by Marco on 25 Mar, 2014 06:56 PM

Here is the reply I got from iHeart:

Just checked in with our team, and they reset some settings on the show and it started to ingest again.

May you check if your episodes are ingested in the next hours?

Marco

8. Marco closed this discussion on 24 Jun, 2014 01:14 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Spreaker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac