MY ACCOUNT

Giles, Keith

27 Jun, 2016 03:42 PM

So, you lowered your minimum storage on my podcast account, and now you've frozen me out so I cannot download my podcasts to save them?

Gee...thanks?

My options are:
*Give you money
*Delete my podcasts
*Lose everything if I can't pay

Isn't this sort of like what hackers do when they steal your data and then ransom it back to you?

Is this your new business model?

That's sad.

Can I please have another option? Like, the courtesy to download - rather than delete forever - my podcasts before I cancel my account with your company and move over to another service that doesn't treat customers like this?

Thanks!
Keith

If you do not wish to receive promotional materials from Ingram Micro via e-mail, please, go to http://www.ingrammicro.com/emailmgmt or reply to this message and type unsubscribe in the subject.

- Ingram Micro Inc. - Corporate Headquarters, 3351 Michelson Drive, Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92612

This email may contain material that is confidential, and proprietary to Ingram Micro, for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Customer Suppor... on 28 Jun, 2016 08:49 AM

Hi there,

Thanks for your message! Starting as of yesterday, Spreaker's Free account now includes only 5 hours of audio storage space and 15 minute sessions of live broadcasting and recording time. Two announcements regarding the announcement were made via email these past few weeks.

We know this is big change for our free users that may cause some difficulties. In all transparency, we can say that this is a necessary change for Spreaker that will keep it alive and going, and that will make way for the necessary changes that many users have been requesting. In order to help users like you out, we do have an offer going of 30% off of our On-Air Talent plan for 3 months, to ease you into a bigger plan. This offer will expire on July 1st.

Do note that the inability to download your episodes once you've exceeded your audio storage limits has always been in place at Spreaker. This is something we also communicate in our Help section: https://www.spreaker.com/help/share-download?topic=help_share_downl...
    However, we are temporarily allowing you to download your content over the next few days so that you can get your audio files.

Let me know if you'd like that coupon code, and if there's anything else we can help with right now, to assist you with the change.

Best Regards,

Anna

2. Sergio La Rosa closed this discussion on 09 Nov, 2017 05:52 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Spreaker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac