You can upload your episodes starting from our CMS, even if the audio file has not been created with our recording app but with your program of choice.
- Access the Content Management System (CMS) from your upper-right profile menu.
- Select the podcast in which you want to publish the episode - or create a new one.
- Click the “Upload episode” yellow button and select the files.
- Once done, the files will show up in the listing. You’ll be able to edit the title, pick a category, and write its tags and description by choose one of episodes.
- You can choose if you want to publish it immediately or make it available later by checking the “Publish later” option and picking a date and time.
You can upload files in the following formats:
with each file being no more than 300MB. We are working to support additional codecs & file formats. Check back for changes.