You can start creating an iOS app on Spreaker from here:
Once you’ve added information and pictures to your app and paid for its subscription, we can start building it.
Once you've sent in a request to create your own Customized Mobile App, Spreaker will:
- Build the mobile app with all the information you provided.
- Create the app binary and the app screenshots.
- Send you an email with the link to download the package.zip.
Once you downloaded the package, you’ll need to digitally sign the app and upload the app binary to the App Store. To complete the process you need an Apple Developer account with the App Store and a Mac computer. Read our step-by-step guide that will help you with the process.
The app will then be placed in a "Pending Review" state, to eventually be reviewed by Apple.
Steps 1-2 will take up to 2 working days. After the app is submitted to the iTunes Store:
- The app is then reviewed by Apple (usually within 2 working days, though there are no time guarantees).
- If the app is approved, it will be available for download in the App Store within a few hours.
- If the app is rejected, please contact us providing us with the rejection reason and we will try to help you out.