Please check these guidelines before submitting your ad through the AdHub section.
Increase the chances to get your ad approved, so you can start promoting your podcast straight away!
- Set a goal: Your ad will be heard on any podcast app (Spreaker, iHeartRadio, Apple Podcasts, and so on) from listeners of the Spreaker-hosted podcasts. So, for example, the goal of the campaign should be to drive new listeners to your podcast or to announce a new podcast you’re working on.
- Write a script: The content should be catchy and in line with the tone of voice of your podcast. It should also contain a call to action. Here are some examples:
- “Listen to XXX podcast, now available on Spreaker, Spotify and iHeartRadio”
- “Check XXX podcast out now on your favorite podcast app”
- Set a length: The standard duration of a podcast ad is around 15 - 30 seconds
- Choose the file format: We suggest you upload the file in mp3 format
- Check proof the sound: You want your ad to be perceived as professional and smooth. Record it in a soundproof environment using a good quality microphone, or consider hiring a professional voice over artist. The more it will sound professional, the more you will attract new listeners!
- Do not submit the intro you are currently using for your podcast or a live read ad used to sponsor other products/services, that will only confuse the listeners. Remember: you want to grab a new listener’s attention, who might not know anything about your podcast, yet!
- Do not use voice generator/text to speech services
- Don’t upload ads containing or aiming to promote:
- Explicit or age-restricted content
- Alcohol and drugs
- Illegal products or services
- Hate speech / offensive / controversial content
- Political or religious content
- Spam or scams
- Copyrighted content
- Music only content