Distributing on iHeartRadio
Getting your podcast on iHeartRadio is a great way to reach a whole new audience of listeners. It takes just a few clicks and is super simple to get started, just follow the steps below.
From the Spreaker.com website, go to the top-right drop-down menu and select ‘Dashboard’, where you’ll be redirected to the CMS page.
1) Select the show you’d like to submit to iHeartRadio.
2) From your show’s panel on the left-hand side select ‘Distribution’.
3) From there you’ll be led to your one-click distribution options, click the down arrow next to iHeartRadio and select ‘Submit’.
That’s it. Please remember that your show will need:
- Have a title
- Have a short description
- Have an image
- Have a category
- Have at least 1 public episode
- Have at least one episode published within the last two weeks.
To stand a better chance of being accepted to iHeartRadio, please also consider the following suggestions:
- Wait until you have at least 100 followers on Spreaker
- Your show name, images and content should not contain unlicensed material (such as music)
- Your show name, images, and content should not be indecent: avoid pornography, hate speech, ethnic slurs, slander and libel
The approval process can take a few weeks, either way, you’ll receive an email confirming your acceptance or rejection from the platform.