Distributing on IHeartRadio and SONOS
If your show gets approved, having your show up on iHeart is a great way to reach a whole new audience of listeners. Submit your show to iHeart’s team directly from the CMS.
From the Spreaker.com website, go to the top-right drop-down menu and select Dashboard. You’ll be redirected to the CMS.
Select the show you’d like to submit to iHeartRadio.
Click on Edit. From the left-hand menu, select iHeart. In this section click on Submit.
Do keep in mind that only shows that:
- Have a title
- Have a short description
- Have an image
- Are included in a category
- Have at least 5 public episodes
- Have at least one episode published within the last two weeks.
Will be accepted to iHeart. Also, consider the following suggestions for a better chance of being approved:
- Wait until you have at least 100 followers on Spreaker
- Your show name, images and content should not contain unlicensed material (such as music)
- Your show name, images and content should not be indecent: avoid pornography, hate speech, ethnic slurs, slander and libel
The approval process can take 6-8 weeks or more, but you will definitely receive an email confirming your acceptance or rejection from the program.
We also offer the ability of placing your show in SONOS’ catalog. If you’d like to have your show available there, too, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your show. We’ll review your content and, if it qualifies, submit it to SONOS. Do note: shows containing any copyrighted content will not be accepted.