If you subscribe to a Publisher plan, you can request our team to activate the Organization feature within your account at no extra fee.
The Organization feature gives one or more company admins the ability to bring every Network under one account, while still granting different admin levels and permissions at the Organization, Network and Podcast level.
So, under the Organization, you can manage all users associated with your company and the related permission levels.
The Organization entity allows you to group Networks together, where Networks are containers of podcasts and podcasts are containers of episodes.
Please note that an Organization can contain multiple Networks but a Network can only belong to one Organization.
As an example, let’s think about a global mass media company like Condé Nast, which is home to numerous media brands like Vogue, Glamour, and Vanity Fair.
In the context of the Organization feature, each media brand would represent a Network, which would host their own podcasts relating to their target audience and brand. Networks do not communicate with each other, so podcasts posted by the Glamour network would not be editable by producers working within the Vanity Fair Network. Network isolation allows for separate collaborative ecosystems. Finally, all of these Networks would fall under the Condé Nast Organization umbrella.
An Organization must always have an Admin and at least one active Publisher plan.
An Admin can:
- Invite/create an unlimited number of users into an Organization
- Make one or more users admin of own Organization
- Only list users inside its own Organization
- Add/revoke Organization Admin privileges to any users inside Organizations
- View all Networks and Podcasts in own Organization listed in the Dashboard
- View and edit any Podcast in own Organization
- List, add and remove collaborators from Podcasts in own Organization
- View Statistics from all Networks and Podcasts in own Organization
An Admin cannot:
- Read or write anything on other Organizations
- Change a User to another Organization
- Edit the Organization
- Remove themselves from Admin within the Organization
You can manage users under your organization from this page, where, as an Admin you would be able to grant or revoke admin privileges to other users.
Here is how you can add users to your organization:
Head to the Admin section of the CMS and click on the New User button on the right:
Insert full name and email address of the user you want to create/add and click on New User at the bottom of the page:
A welcome email will be sent to the recipient of the email account.
As said, an Admin can create an unlimited number of users starting from the Admin section of our CMS. These users can be set as collaborators or as networks (containers of podcasts). You can add a collaborator at a single podcast level or at the network level so that the user would be able to see and edit all the podcasts within that network.
Any Spreaker account could be a potential collaborator or a network, it really depends on how you want to use it.