Spreaker simplified the challenge of collaborating across podcast teams by including a built-in system that offers multiple admin levels and permissions at the organization and podcast level.
With the Publisher plan, you have the option to add an unlimited number of collaborators.
A collaborator can be added at a single podcast level or at the network level.
A podcast collaborator can only manage the podcast from the CMS.
He/She/They will be able to:
- Edit the podcast info or episodes' info,
- Upload or delete episodes,
- Check the statistics
He/She/They will not be allowed to:
- Invite more collaborators
- Delete the podcast
Here is how you can add a collaborator to a single podcast:
Access the individual podcast page from the CMS and click on “Collaborations”:
Search the user by name or user ID and click on add:
You can also remove collaborators on the same page.
A network collaborator instead, will be able to:
- Edit podcast settings and manage episodes
- Create new episodes for the podcasts they collaborate on
- Create new podcasts on the network they collaborate on
- Remove any podcasts under the network
- See individual statistics for the podcasts they collaborate on
- See aggregated statistics for all the podcasts on the network they collaborate on
You can add collaborators to your network from the Settings section of the CMS: