Now that you have created the “container” for your first campaign it is time to create your first Line Item.
The Line Item is the entity related to the audio ad, where you can select the dates, targets and goals.
Insert the name for the Line Item, upload the audio ad making sure it is good quality and in mp3 format.
You can activate the Line Item upon creation, or leave it unchecked until everything is ready.
Choose the dates for which this Line Item will be running as well as the delivery:
Choose the targets for this Line Item. You can choose to target geo-location, a specific podcast or episode, the type of ad (pre, mid or post-roll) or even the device.
You can either target or exclude specific audiences with the parameters mentioned.
When no targets are defined, we are going to run the line item on the entire inventory.
- Category: Define a list of Spreaker category names to run the campaign on.
- Network: If you want to run this campaign only on one or more networks, you can target that by name.
- Podcast: If you want to run this campaign only on one or more podcasts, you can target that by title.
- Episode: If you want to run this campaign only on one or more episodes, you can target that by title.
- Episode Publish Date: If you want to run a campaign only on episodes older or newer than a specific date of publication.
- Content Age: Similar to Publish Date targeting but in relative terms. Instead of defining a specific date, you define a number of days the episode has been published since.
Through user agent targeting we can run campaigns, for example, on listeners using Spotify or any other number of devices we can detect through the user agent
Which country/es this campaign should run on? For the U.S., you could specify regions/states and even DMA (metro areas/cities).
Click “New Line Item” at the bottom of the page and it is done! You can now see it and edit it at any time on the Campaign: